Bistango at 29th Street – RESTAURANT & RESERVATIONS POLICIES
1. We keep several tables available for walk-in guests. Those tables are available on a first-come first-serve basis.
2. When there is a wait for table, we will gladly take your name and phone number and call you when a table becomes available. There are some wonderful bars in the area that we can suggest.
3. Incomplete parties or those more than 15 minutes late may forfeit their reservation. Should this occur we will do our best to get your party set it as soon as it is possible. Bar seats are available for walk-ins where you can enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail, or eat a meal.
4. We require a credit card for parties of six or more to hold the reservation.
5. There is a $50 cancellation fee for day-of-cancellations and no-shows.
Policy may change without notice.
1. Any of our menus may change at any time.
Pets and Outdoor Seating Policy
1. We are pleased to provide outdoor seating for our patrons, however due to New York City law and restrictions, we can not allow your pet to be within the outdoor fenced area.